The Chlorine generators take the sweat out of cleaning your swimming pool. The only problem with them is they are hard to maintain and needs to be repeatedly replaced. Recently, there is a new product which claims to have solved that problem.
The Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator is giving a tough competition to all the chlorine generators. This product is making a name for itself based on its unique working. Besides, it’s reliable and promise a long life for the one-time investment. It’s simple to use and makes your job easy for the long run. We are reviewing this product in the following and seeing how it holds up.
How Pentair Intellichlor IC40 Works
The Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator is completely different from other chlorine systems. This is proven by how it works. It recycles salt every day which reduces maintenance efforts. This way, the chlorine generator keeps itself clean, thanks to its built-in reverse cycling feature. This feature helps to prevent scale build up which adds life to the product.
You do need to check the product time to time. See if there is any excessive scale forming between plates. If there is any debris, you will have to clean it manually. You can use high-pressure water to help yourself.
The Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator comes with three different sensors.
Salt Sensor: There are two salt probes in IntelliChlor IC40. These are activated every time you turn the device on. It also turns on after every 12 hours. Whenever it’s operational, the salt level indicator light flashes in scrolling sequence for two minutes. This shows that the device is in analysis modes. After two minutes, the LED lights signal one of three salinity ranges.
Temperature Sensor: The Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator automatically switches off when the temperature is below 52 F. This protects the device from any damage. If the cold water light is on, chlorine production needs to stop.
Flow Sensor: This sensor makes sure that the right amount of water flows via Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator. If the IECG is not set up or doesn’t receive its fair share, there will be no chlorine produced.
· The Pentair IC40 comes with diagnostic abilities such as cell life tracking which shows how longer till the cell dies
· It captures performance data on a routine. This includes production settings, time of operations, chlorine output, salt reading and temperature
· The Push button operation with easy to view displace allows fast checking of stats
· The automatic shutoff feature protects the generator from any harm. This promises long life of the device
· The cell hour meter states current use to evaluate how many hours are left
· On-time cycling keeps calcium and scale build up
· Cell blades are made of Titanium and coated with Ruthenium Oxide
· These blades can produce chlorine for no less than 10,000 hours with IECG
· You can install IECG both horizontal and vertical
· There is a separate power center mount to wall for convenient AC Wiring
· It uses same sanitation properties just like a traditional chlorine system, without cons
· It gets rid of inconvenience of expensive compound
· With this product, you don’t have to worry about irritated skin or stinging eyes
· The quality of water in swimming pool dramatically improves. The water becomes more natural and healthier
· You can keep your water fresh for a long time, without any hurdle
· The difference from Traditional system is somewhat suspicious
Is the Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator right for you? It’s costly, but it boasts a broad list of impressive features. Whether you are upgrading or buying a new one. It’s worth your money. The Water quality Pentair IC40 provides you is exceptional as compared to a chlorine system. Besides, water quality has a major effect on your experience. So don’t hesitate.
Apart from excellent results, this generator makes an excellent, as it needs low maintenance. Once you install the cell and get it all sorted out. Just clean it in a few months. It is expensive up front but a lifesaver in the long term. So, don’t hesitate, it will be worth your money.